Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Morning!

This was one of the best Christmases EVER! We started a tradition last year for Christmas morning and continued it this year as well. We wake up and have breakfast. This year we had yummy scrambled eggs mixed with turkey sausage wrapped up in a warm tortilla and served with fruit. After breakfast we read the Christmas story from the Bible and take time to thank God for the ultimate gift, his son Jesus. Then we open our stockings and presents. Although, I have to admit Kaitlyn did not wait to start playing with her big gift from Santa. Santa brought her a Garden Play Center. And as soon as she saw it she went crazy. It was so fun to sit back and watch her open her gifts and play.

In the afternoon, we went to my Mom and Dad's house. We had a great time celebrating Christmas with my Mom, Dad, Uncle Blake and Aunt Sarah, and Uncle Jeremy.My Mom made a yummy dinner with a juicy smoked turkey. Tasty Tasty!!Needless to say by the end of the day we were all extremely tired. I hope all of you had a wonderful
Christmas too!

1 comment:

  1. Dear college sweethearts

    I feel very happy when I see both of you togather in smile.. I failed to continue my relationship with my hearteast one only for my dad... the most selfish one, though I like him. Please keep going with your smile.. God bless you and your child.

    U can mail me: talhakader@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker