Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Family Time and The Little Screamer!

I feel terrible. I have wanted to create a family blog for quiet some time now, but just have never gotten around to doing it. It seems as if we have been going ninety to nothing here lately. So here it goes all or nothing :o)


Although the weather is a bit frigid for me, Kaitlyn and I have really enjoyed having "Da Da Da" (Daddy in Kaitlyn's language:o) home the past few days. We have been soaking up the extra family time by the warm toasty fireplace. On Monday we hung out in our pajamas all day. This is a very unusual thing for us, but I have to say it was AWESOME! Marion made his special cinnamon rolls for us. This was a nice treat for us to share. He is so funny. He decided that since he could not go back to sleep, and he wanted us up too, he would make these for us knowing that we would hear the mixer and get up. I love that man! I especially love how he loves us.

We went to Rhema last weekend. Kaitlyn loved all the lights outside. And right now she is going through this funny stage of showing her extreme excitement. When she gets excited she smiles really big and makes this high pitch screaming sound. So needless to say she was letting us know the whole time how excited she was to be there. We love her little screams though. I think mostly because she is just so happy.





4 comments:

  1. Hey! Love the new blog! I will have to add you to my list !:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Welcome to blogging! I am so excited to follow you all now. I have been missing you at stay and play. I think we have made it on opposite weeks. I hardly ever miss so you can count on us. I would love to see you all. I can't believe that she is already almost a year old. Time really does fly by. Let's catch up very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see your blog! I'll be "stalking" you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! I can't wait to hang out with our girls over the next 2 months. I'm so glad your blogging now!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker